Know the regulations and guidelines that protect you
- General disposition. The personal information of the Users is extremely important for DUPLIKA. That is why all the technical means at our disposal and all the necessary legal safeguards are used to ensure the protection of personal data and privacy.
- Database. The data collected by the Website will be incorporated into a database for which DUPLIKA is responsible. Said personal information is totally confidential and DUPLIKA will take security measures to prevent its unauthorized use in accordance with the provisions of Law 25,326 on the Protection of Personal Data.
Private communications that may occur between DUPLIKA staff and Users or visitors will also be considered confidential. Access to all this information will be restricted through technological tools and through strict internal controls.
However, the electronic communications sent by the User to DUPLIKA with suggestions and/or queries and/or in compliance with the conditions of promotions or contests, newsletters, advertising or requested information will not be considered confidential. In these cases, DUPLIKA may retain and freely use said communications.
Visiting the website www.duplika.com does not imply that the User must provide any information regarding their identity, and it cannot be associated with a specific User by the company.
- Data collected. DUPLIKA will collect personal data from Users solely and exclusively through the forms published on the website www.duplika.com and the emails that Users may send to DUPLIKA, limited to name and surname, pseudonym (if any) and email.
In compliance with the provisions of arts. 2, 7 and 8 of Law 25,326, DUPLIKA will not request information that is incompatible with the purpose of the site, or that directly or indirectly reveals sensitive data of Users, such as data that reveals racial and ethnic origin, political opinions, religious convictions , philosophical or moral, union affiliation, information regarding health or sexual life. Similarly, DUPLIKA suggests that Users not include this information on the Website.
- Information Management. DUPLIKA will use the information for the following purposes: a) identification and authentication, b) service improvement, c) statistical purposes, d) sending notifications, promotions or publicity by DUPLIKA, among others.
Personal data will not be disclosed or used for a purpose other than or incompatible with the one taken into account when entered in the database.
DUPLIKA may employ other companies and/or individuals to carry out tasks or functions on its behalf. Among the examples of this type we can mention sending postal and electronic mail, removing repetitive information from user lists, analyzing data in statistical form, etc. These people have access to the personal information necessary to fulfill their tasks and functions, but they cannot use it for other different purposes.
If it is a direct advertising communication not required or previously consented by the User, DUPLIKA will prominently warn that it is advertising and will give the User the possibility of being removed or blocked from said specific database.
In the event of assignment or use for a different purpose, DUPLIKA will request the Users' free, express and informed consent. DUPLIKA will not request consent for the processing or transfer of your personal data when there is an obligation to comply with a state order or due to a legal obligation. In the event that the data is required through the corresponding legal, administrative or judicial means, DUPLIKA will be compelled to reveal the same to the requesting authority.
It is hereby stated that DUPLIKA has hired the LiquidWeb company to host the Site and, consequently, the personal databases that are generated.
In the case of sale, assignment, merger, consolidation, sale of all or a substantial part of its assets, DUPLIKA may disclose or transmit said information to third parties. Likewise, in the event that DUPLIKA is subject to an insolvency process, whether voluntary or involuntary, both DUPLIKA and its liquidator, creditor, administrator or controller may sell, grant a license or dispose of said information. Users will be informed of the total sale or the sale of part of DUPLIKA's assets by email or through the Website.
- Database Registration. The DUPLIKA Database is registered in the National Directorate for the Protection of Personal Data of the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights of the Presidency of the Nation (Argentine Republic) under registration number No. EX-2020-11960472, in compliance with The provisions of the art. 3 of Law 25,326.
The National Directorate for the Protection of Personal Data, Control Body of Law No. 25,326, has the authority to deal with complaints and claims filed in relation to non-compliance with the rules on personal data protection. The website for inquiries about registered controllers is www.jus.gob.ar/datospersonales.
- Rights. The User has the power to exercise the right of access to their data free of charge at intervals of no less than six months, unless a legitimate interest is proven to that effect in accordance with the provisions of article 14, subsection 3 of Law No. 25,326.
The National Directorate for the Protection of Personal Data, Control Body of Law No. 25,326, has the authority to deal with complaints and claims filed in relation to non-compliance with the rules on personal data protection.
Likewise, it is stated that the owner of the data may at any time request the withdrawal or blocking of his name from the data banks (Law 25,326, art. 27, sub. 3). This is done in compliance with the provisions of Decree 1558/2001, art. 27, paragraph 3, which establishes that "in all communication for advertising purposes that is made by mail, telephone, email, Internet or other remote means to know, it must be indicated, expressly and prominently, the possibility of the owner of the data to request the withdrawal or blocking, total or partial, of your name from the database. At the request of the interested party, the name of the person in charge or user of the database who provided the information must be informed.
- Process. In order for the User to exercise their right of access, rectification, updating, deletion and confidentiality of personal data, the following procedure must be taken into consideration:
The person in charge and handler of the database is DUPLIKA. The request to obtain information, rectify, update or delete personal data must be made by note to the e-mail address [email protected] or by ordinary mail to Av. Forest 1349, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, CP ____, Argentinian republic.
Once said request is received, DUPLIKA will answer it in accessible and understandable language, after confirmation of identity, within ten (10) calendar days in the case of requesting information, while for the request for rectification, updating or deletion of data, the responsible will have five (5) business days to respond.
The information may be denied when in this way judicial or administrative proceedings in progress could be hindered.
In the event that data of deceased persons are required, the interested party must prove the link by means of a reliable document that confirms the character of universal successor of the deceased.
In no case may the report reveal data belonging to third parties.
DUPLIKA will inform in the most specific and clearly possible way and will answer according to the preference that the interested party has expressly expressed in his request.
- Security of the information. DUPLIKA is concerned with maintaining the security of the personal information provided by Users at all times, implementing the necessary internal technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data and trying by all means to prevent unauthorized access to the data. themselves. However, due to the current state of technology, DUPLIKA cannot guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
To access the DUPLIKA services, Users will have a personal password with which they can buy, sell, offer, rate, make communications and edit data, among other activities. Users must keep absolute confidentiality regarding the password of their accounts on the Website, being solely responsible for access by third parties and for all actions carried out, which includes taking charge of the payment of the fees that may eventually accrue. or for the damages that other Users may suffer for this reason.
DUPLIKA advises the User to enter an alphanumeric password with a high degree of security and that has no relation to personal information so that it cannot be deduced by third parties. Likewise, DUPLIKA recommends that the User change the password periodically by entering “Client Desk” from the navigation menu and, once there, clicking on “Account Configuration”.
Likewise, they may be used for statistical purposes such as: date of the first visit, number of times it has been visited, date of the last visit, URL and domain from which it comes, browser used, screen resolution, among other actions of the user. User. Cookies are also used to promote and enforce the rules and security of the site. All this information will not be associated with the personal data of the Users.
However, the User, if they wish, can deactivate and/or delete these cookies through their Internet browser, knowing that with this option, it is possible that certain contents of the Site cannot be accessed.
Likewise, DUPLIKA may include cookies in the email messages that it sends to the Users of the Website, solely for the purpose of measuring the effectiveness of the promotions or advertisements contained in said messages.
- Links to other websites. The Website www.duplika.com may contain links to third-party websites. However, DUPLIKA does not have any control nor does it bear any responsibility over the data protection policies or measures of other websites.
Last update: September 3, 2011