Duplika WEB HOSTING
Terms and Conditions
- Contract Acceptance. These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter, "Terms and Conditions") regulate the navigation and correct use of the site duplika.com (hereinafter, the “Website”) by any person who accesses and/or uses the Website and/or registers as a DUPLIKA client (hereinafter, the “User”).
These Terms and Conditions are mandatory and binding for the User, and constitute a Contract between the User and those responsible for DUPLIKA INTERNET SOLUTIONS (hereinafter "DUPLIKA").
The acceptance of these Terms and Conditions implies that the User has read and understood them. If the User does not agree with these provisions, they must refrain from using and accessing the Website and its contents, and from using the services provided by DUPLIKA.
- Non-existence of commercial relationship. The acceptance of these Terms and Conditions may not be interpreted as a license agreement, partnership, mandate, agency, location of services or of any other type between the User and those responsible for DUPLIKA.
- Validity of the clauses of the Contract. In the event that one or more clauses of these Terms and Conditions are eventually declared null by any competent authority or court, such nullity will not affect the validity of the remaining clauses contained in these Terms and Conditions, which will remain in full force and effect.
- Modification of the Contract. These Terms and Conditions may be modified or replaced at any time and at the sole discretion of DUPLIKA. The modifications will enter into force once 7 (seven) days have elapsed from their publication on the Website and/or from the direct communication that DUPLIKA makes for this purpose.
The use that the User makes after said term will constitute the express acceptance of it, therefore the User is responsible for reading them carefully each time they enter the Website to see if they have undergone modifications, checking the date of the updates. If the User does not agree with the modifications of the Terms and Conditions, he may dispense with using the services of DUPLIKA and/or cancel the registration on the Website.
- Services provided by DUPLIKA. DUPLIKA is an Internet solutions platform that allows Users to hire the following services: a) Individual Hosting Plans, to host a website with the latest technology hardware and 24-hour professional assistance, b) Multi-account Hosting, for Users who want to resell the hosting service or host multiple own websites, being able to independently manage and control the space and transfer of each account, c) Cloud Hosting, to develop flexible and scalable applications on fast and secure servers, increasing their capabilities through as the User needs it, d) E-mail Marketing, a set of tools to create pieces of communication in seconds, send them to subscribers and analyze the results and, e) Domain Registration, a tool for Users to register domains .
- Legal capacity. The services provided by DUPLIKA can only be used by individuals with the legal capacity to contract and by the representatives of legal entities who are authorized, in accordance with current legislation on the matter, to contract on their behalf.
The services of the Website are not available for people who do not have the legal capacity to contract, as well as minors or for any DUPLIKA User who has been disqualified from operating on the Website.
- Registration and cancellation of services. The registration of services is carried out once the corresponding payment has been accredited. Payment is made in advance in periods specified in the service contract.
Once the expiration date has been reached, the User has up to fifteen (15) additional days to renew the services, after the end of the contracting period.
If payment is not made within the established period, DUPLIKA reserves the right to suspend the service to the User.
Thirty (30) days after the due date of the invoice, DUPLIKA will add, for each month owed, an automatic interest of 2% for late payment, which can never be less than $ 10 (ten Argentine pesos).
After fifty (50) days of expiration, DUPLIKA reserves the right to delete all the information hosted on the server by the User, without being responsible for the loss of the content included in the unpaid account, nor for the consequences that said elimination may bring along
Likewise, DUPLIKA reserves the right to accept or reject service requests since the activation of a service supposes access to a network for private use and property of the company.
- Refunds. The User will have the possibility to request the cancellation of the contracted service and the consequent refund of their payment if they request it thirty (30) days after it has been activated. Any commission for the chosen payment method or expenses related to domain registration is excluded from the refund.
- Modification of the services provided. DUPLIKA reserves the right to introduce changes in the characteristics and prices of the plans and/or services offered. Any notification that affects the technical characteristics of the services offered will take place directly through the Website www.duplika.com.
Although DUPLIKA reserves the right to modify the price of the services at any time, the prices agreed with the contracting of a service are guaranteed for the contracted period.
The conditions and rules set forth herein may be modified by DUPLIKA when it deems it appropriate.
- Responsibility. The services that Users contract with DUPLIKA must be used exclusively for lawful purposes. The Users will be absolutely responsible for the contents incorporated in their sites, and for the consequences that these contents may bring to the server, to the domain, to DUPLIKA and/or to third parties, being responsible and responsible for the costs arising from the actions required to the suspension of the causes of the damage and any other cost or compensation established by the court in case of intervention.
DUPLIKA does not own or have possession of what Users publish and/or offer through the contracted services, and therefore cannot guarantee the existence, quality and/or legality of the same, nor the veracity or accuracy of the information published by the Users, as well as the legal capacity to contract them.
Consequently, the Users acknowledge that DUPLIKA will not be responsible in any case for the fulfillment of the obligations that are exclusive to each of the Users in relation to what is published, the contents, offers and information of any kind that the Users include in said publications.
In the event that the User contracts resale services, he will be solely responsible for all the sites or domains that work through his account on DUPLIKA equipment and networks and for their consequences, ignoring the actions or possible responsibility of third parties. .
DUPLIKA is also not responsible for the lack of effective reception of emails sent using its services, when they have been filtered or blocked by email providers.
- General obligations of Users. Without the following list being understood as limiting or implying the exclusion of other acts, Users undertake to: a) use the Website in a responsible, correct and lawful manner, and must comply at all times with the provisions of this Agreement, in the law as well as good business customs, moral principles and good faith; b) adequately use the contracted services without generating problems in the operation of the server, in the performance of the equipment, computer systems of DUPLIKA and conflicts with third parties; c) respect each and every one of the intellectual property rights that arise from the ownership of DUPLIKA and/or third parties, being prohibited from using, copying, sending or reproducing files or protected information without the authorization of its author, in accordance with the provisions in the relevant parts of these Terms and Conditions; d) not to supplant the identity of any natural or legal person or to record false, incorrect, misleading, falsified, defamatory or slanderous data or content, nor to transfer the DUPLIKA account to a third party without the consent of DUPLIKA; e) use respectful language, free of insults, obscenities and/or insults; f) use files free of viruses, worms or any other characteristic capable of damaging the operation of a computer, the Website or the system; g) refrain from violating the authentication and security systems of the Website and/or taking actions that restrict, deny or prevent the use of the content offered through the Website and/or infringe, or attempt to infringe the security of the Website. or of the services, such as, among others, accessing or trying to access a server, account or data to which the User does not have authorized access; attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system, subsystem, network or data; manipulate, hack, modify, alter or corrupt data; o Violate security or authentication measures without proper authorization; i) not to circumvent and/or manipulate DUPLIKA's fee structure or billing process, nor to carry out actions that may harm the voting or rating systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting voting information outside the Website or use it for unrelated purposes); i) refrain from publishing sites whose objective is the illegal obtaining of access codes to e-mail accounts or bank accounts; j) refrain from publishing and/or providing material or resources on hacking, cracking, or any other information that DUPLIKA deems inappropriate; k) refrain from collecting information about Users without their prior consent, including their email addresses, or transmitting unsolicited electronic messages and/or massive commercial advertising; l) refrain from posting, transmitting, reproducing, distributing or exploiting material that contains child pornography or any related marketing; m) refrain from hosting websites whose purpose or part of their purpose is the distribution of files (galleries of images, music, videos, libraries of programs to download, etc.); n) refrain from using the services of DUPLIKA for the installation of a bitorrent node; o) refrain from making mass mailings of unsolicited e-mails (SPAM) and/or that affect the rights of third parties; among others.
- Cancellation of services. Without prejudice to the liability for damages arising from non-compliance with this Agreement, and the corresponding criminal sanctions, DUPLIKA reserves the right to restrict capacity, deny or cancel the services contracted by the User with or without prior notice. if the same incurs in any conduct or activity that violates the Terms and Conditions stipulated in this Contract, as well as any other violation of regional, national and / or international laws in force, or for any other reason that it considers sufficient reason, The user of the service is responsible for the consequences that may result from its cancellation.
Users may contact DUPLIKA to report any infraction they have observed. DUPLIKA will actively collaborate with the judicial and/or administrative authorities in charge of enforcing the laws in the investigations that are undertaken for legal breaches and/or crimes.
The User, in turn, understands and accepts that any lack of action by those responsible for DUPLIKA in the event of a breach or violation of any provision of the Terms and Conditions does not imply conformity with such attitude.
- Indemnity. In the event that the actions of a User of the Website generate any type of claim or extrajudicial, administrative and/or judicial action against DUPLIKA, the offending User agrees to hold DUPLIKA, its partners, representatives and/or employees harmless.
- Website Security. DUPLIKA implements by itself or through third parties security measures for the Website. However, DUPLIKA does not reliably guarantee that the Website is free of viruses, malware or any other characteristic or computer element that could destroy, damage or alter the normal functioning of a computer or system. It is the exclusive responsibility and obligation of the User to have the appropriate computer tools to detect, eliminate, disinfect, remove viruses and worms, clean and/or prevent any type of element and/or possible damage of this nature.
DUPLIKA is not responsible for any damage that may occur to the computer equipment of the User or third parties as a result of browsing the Website.
In no case will DUPLIKA be liable for any direct, indirect, special, moral, exemplary, consequential or any other damages, including but not limited to damage to property, loss of use, commercial loss, economic loss, loss of data or loss of profits, whatever the type of action (including but not limited to contractual, negligent or other types of extra-contractual harmful actions) arising out of or related to your use or access to the Site or its content, even if DUPLIKA or its partners, employees, representatives or affiliated companies have been advised of the possibility of such damage or loss.
It is the responsibility of the Users to maintain a security copy (backup) of their websites, as well as to keep the emails of the webmail system, the access codes to the site and other systems installed in their account under safekeeping.
- Responsibility for comments and/or opinions. DUPLIKA is not the one who generates the contents of the Users' sites, nor does it send emails or incorporate the information and/or contents (photographs, videos, etc.) in said publications, all of which is an action that falls exclusively to the Users. Users.
For this reason, DUPLIKA is not responsible for the decisions made based on the information or content provided on the Website, nor for the damages that may occur to the User or third parties due to decisions based on the information provided both on the Website as well as those linked through links or hyperlinks.
Those responsible for DUPLIKA do not necessarily share the opinions expressed by Users in it and/or in the Forums, nor are they responsible for their consequences or interpretations. However, DUPLIKA may eliminate opinions or information that contain insults, that violate respect for people by content or form, that contain information, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers or web addresses with commercial intentions, or that have an excessive extension.
- Privacy of personal information. The protection of the personal data of the Users and compliance with current legislation on the matter is essential for DUPLIKA, which uses all possible technical and security means, as well as the legal ones, to safeguard the personal information of the Users. For more information, read carefully the Privacy policies, which are an integral part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Intellectual and industrial property. All rights reserved. This Website and all its contents, including page design, domains, trademarks, trade names, texts, graphics, logos, images, icons, software, products and services, as well as copyright, copyright, etc., are protected by current legislation on intellectual and industrial property. For this reason, they may not be exploited, copied, distributed, reproduced, modified, transformed, transferred or communicated to the public, except with the prior and express authorization of DUPLIKA and/or the owner of said rights.
All the material mentioned in the previous paragraph is directly or indirectly owned or owned by those responsible for DUPLIKA in their capacity as owners or authorized licensees. The User is warned that the unauthorized use of the aforementioned material, or for illegal purposes or contrary to morality and good customs, supposes a violation of the law and those responsible for DUPLIKA reserve the right to exercise administrative actions and/or legal proceedings that correspond by law, both private and criminal, against those who infringe or violate the rights protected by this point and any other of the Terms and Conditions.
The fact that the User can access this Website does not grant any license, right or ownership over the industrial or intellectual property rights of the contents described above.
If the User considers that the Site violates the intellectual property rights of third parties in any way, they must notify DUPLIKA immediately by email, attaching the necessary information and documentation to support the aforementioned consideration. In the event that DUPLIKA confirms said situation, the conflicting information will be submitted to analysis for its eventual removal.
Users acknowledge the right of DUPLIKA to freely use the content that Users have entered on the Website, for advertising, promotion and/or statistical purposes.
- Advertisements and links. The Site may eventually have advertisements, links and links from third parties. When the User accesses them and enters other sites that do not belong to those responsible for DUPLIKA, he will be subject to the terms and conditions of said sites and the User must carefully read their access and use policies.
Those responsible for DUPLIKA do not exercise any type of control over these sites or their contents, and therefore, do not assume any responsibility or guarantee the legality, timeliness, quality or usefulness of the contents, operations and information that are communicated, reproduced and/or or carried out on linked third-party sites or the absence of harmfulness of such content, for which the User exempts those responsible for DUPLIKA from any responsibility for the content included in the aforementioned sites or the services that are provided or promoted in them.
The presence of advertisements, links or links on the Site are for informational purposes only and in no case do they imply a suggestion, invitation or recommendation about them.
The Website may contain links to other websites that are unrelated to DUPLIKA and are managed by third parties with respect to which DUPLIKA has no interference and the presence of said links does not imply the existence of a corporate or commercial relationship or any other nature with DUPLIKA.
- Site Outage. Those responsible for DUPLIKA reserve the right to interrupt, suspend or modify the content offered on this Site at any time, either permanently or temporarily. The consent of the User will not be required, nor will any prior notice be necessary. Neither is access to or the possibility of permanent use of DUPLIKA guaranteed, since it could be interrupted due to maintenance or technical issues beyond the control of DUPLIKA.
Those responsible for DUPLIKA are not responsible for damages of any kind that the User may experience that are caused by failures or lack of correct connection in telecommunications networks and that cause the interruption or cancellation of the information and content provided in DUPLIKA. , either during navigation in it or previously.
- Jurisdiction and applicable law. These Terms and Conditions are governed without exception and in all its points by the laws of the Argentine Republic and will be interpreted in accordance with them.
In the event of any difference, disagreement or conflict arising from the interpretation, validity, scope and/or application of these Terms and Conditions, the User will communicate with those responsible for DUPLIKA in a reliable manner, sending them their claim, so that the parties try to reach an agreement within thirty calendar days from the notification of the dispute. In the event that it is not possible to reach an amicable solution, within the aforementioned period, the parties will submit to the ordinary Courts of the City of Buenos Aires, Republic of Argentina, with jurisdiction in the matter.
Last update: February 18, 2014
DUPLIKA with address at Zapata 272, Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, Rep. Argentina, CP 1426.